New firmware for all MAG set-top boxes
Our developers have released new firmware 0.2.18-r11. The current upgrade is set to improve the performance of MAG Set-Top Boxes.
The most important changes are:
• Improved Adaptive HLS playback;
• Added support for fast channel change based on Qarva FCC;
• Possibility to set up a password in order to access “System settings” (Access function under software customization).
• Bug fix concerning protocol HTTPS.
We highly recommend that you upgrade the software on your devices with the latest 0.2.18-r11 version.
Whole list of updates in the release 0.2.18-r11-250
• Added support of Closed Caption and teletex subtitles.
• Improved Adaptive HLS playback.
• Fixed error in AES-CBC descrambler.
• Removed tags during text subtitles rendering.
• Added support of fast channel change based on Qarva FCC.
• Fixed absence of open error event (code 5) in case of unicast UDP connection error.
• Added possibility to set parameters to CAS plugin after plugin initialization phase.
• Fixed an error of some not working https sites.
• Start size of portal web window is set to graphic resolution size.
• Added fonts for Georgian symbols.
• Updated localization.
• Fixed menu transition animation.
• Fixed application help section.
• Fixed player header appearance and Home Media sidebar in NTSC.
• Fixed keyboard layouts bug.
• Fixed Internet Browser fullscreen exit and added default bookmarks.
• Cosmetic fixes.
• Fixed Sudoku game.
• Fixed TV button behavior.
• Added possibility to set password to enter system settings